2-4 Bedford Place, CR0
Repair of leaking felt roof, guttering and downpipes to the following specification.
- Erect scaffolding to allow safe access to perimeter and surface of flat roof to rear of block.
- Remove all existing roof coverings and dispose of (only remove as much as can be re-covered in one day).
- Disconnect and remove perimeter gutter and set aside for re-use
- Check for soundness of all existing structural elements and report.
- Replace of any defective structural elements and decking
- Lay c 16sq m square metres of new fibreglass surface to all roof surfaces, including standard perimeter trims and upstands asrequired.
- Replace guttering and re-connect to downpipes
- Remove scaffolding