Masons Yard, EC2
Masons yard is a modern 24 flat apartment block in the centre of London. It was built approximately 15 years ago and has been managed by our sister company Canonbury Management for 7 years. The render of the exterior face of the building had a number of cracks and had not been redecorated for a considerable time. Canonbury building completed the specification below over a period of 19 working days with the minimum of disruption to the residents.
- Tap testing all rendered areas and removal back to underlying substrate where found to be defective / spalled.
- Rerender affected sections with sand cement render
- Removal of top parapet wall, installation of DPC later and reinstatement of coping stones.
- Decoration of entire face of elevation A, B, C & D (all windows to be covered in plastic sheeting to prevent damage while works ongoing)
- Works to be undertaken using cherry picker